A B2B Cloud based SaaS company with 250 employees, 30 channel partners worldwide and 50 field sales (remote) is spending approximately £600,000 each year on marketing content.
- Marketing have to run multiple campaigns and online events with a major product releases every 3-4 months. They can measure effectiveness of lead campaigns based on conversion increase but do not have a granular view of costs per type of content.
- Sales teams and Partners have to be continually updated on new offerings. This is time consuming and expensive.
- Sales teams find it time consuming to locate relevant content to send to prospects/accounts for the stage in their CRM. This is causing them to miss their targets.
- The partner portal is continuously updated but there is no data to find out if partner teams are promoting latest content.
- Content packaging (Video, audio, documents) is outsourced to a digital media company and costs approximately £12,000 per campaign package. This is viewed as too expensive.